Saturday 1 November 2008

ECF Grand Prix

This week has been a week of listing on ebay and generally working on the business. However, on Wednesday we had a trip down to Hastings to see John's family and also to deliver the ECF Grand Prix trophies to their office in Battle. CCF MindGames sponsored the ECF Grand Prix last year and are doing so again this year. We felt that it was important to many of our customers and friends and wanted it to continue. We have been supplying trophies for a few years and have had a computerised engraving machine for a few months, so providing the trophies fits in nicely for us.

The new Grand Prix tables are out and I was pleased to see that I am 4th in the bottom section. As I haven't played 7 tournaments yet, I am hopeful to improve on this. However, there is a long way to go until the end of the season and I've had a few bad tournaments as well as some good ones.

No comments: